Many of the documentaries available for screening from PBS are created by independent producers and distributed by organizations like Independent Lens, VisionMaker Media (formerly Native American Public TV), National Black Programming Consortium, POV and others.
- Why and how to work with your local PBS Station
- Why use documentary film?
- Putting issues in context
- Using documentaries in the classroom
- Recruiting Audience / Promotion
- Discussion of venues for public screenings and engagement
- Brainstorm ways of engaging with audiences
- OVEE the new online screening platform
- Examples of New Mexico content from New mexico PBS