THATCamp attendees are also the program leaders! We have some broad ideas about timely topics in the digital humanities, so if you would like a program on any of these themes, feel free to turn it into a topic proposal!
Some of the themes we would like to explore at THATCamp include:
- funding & sustainability
- digitization & digital preservation
- access to digital culture and resources; who has it? who needs it? should it be open? restricted? encrypted?
- measuring and evaluating digital humanities resources and programs
- libraries’ role in connecting students and adults
- digital humanities in k-12 education
- supporting critical thinking in relation to technology/the internet & using technology to support critical thinking
- using technology to create or support safe spaces for dialogue